Friday, January 19, 2007

07S61

Well I finally did get my first choice subject combination of “CCME”, though there will not be any 4J people in my class as my now ex-classmates all decided to choose something different from me. For instance, Kian Yang wanted to take biology instead of economics and Lim Yi actually reversed his “final” decision to take CCME to switch back to PCME!

Amazingly, I am in the same class as Zheng Hang because S61 is a combined class with people taking either CCME or PCME. Well, that’s quite a pleasant surprise. And we actually go back to the CT allocation list to double-check to make sure either of us did not make this mistake.

For that week, we need to do the class flag and prepare the class item. Dian Jun actually provided some sort of pictures for us to choose, and so we voted to see which will be the final design. When I first cringed at the idea of a “rainbow dolphin”, it actually turned out to be quite nice in the end with skilful blending. As for the class item, we decided to have a “4K item” whereby we acted out some lame actions/MTV parody of some songs. Thus we went to the SALT centre for practice, which is actually captured in yet another montage.

However on the actual day itself, we somehow switched songs totally to “wu ding” and some “my girl” thing, so I guess the class had to start all over again. Ivan was leading the class superbly and for a moment I thought maybe he can be the dancing king of the class.

Yet as “Judgment Day” dawns, somehow the Tania (with Ying Yue?) asked Zheng Hang and I to do some random *ahem* stuff as the class sang “wu ding”. Since that’s impromptu, so we were like doing anything that came up on our mind and eventually we ran out of things to do, I guess. Ironically, there seem to be hotter audience reception towards our random antics than the rehearsed “my girl” dance, which is well rather ironic. Well, our flag was and still IS totally outstanding on that day, and truth be told, there’s not much opposition and so we are the class flag champion!

1 comment:

Jason Boey said...

yoz just passing by....blog leh and u may want to use a cbox?