Thursday, October 26, 2006

The wonderful year: 2006

Besides all the negative stuff, I want to thank people for all the good stuffs that made 2006 one of the best year for me.

I want to thank Mrs Tan for letting me taking part in VJC quiz, and Yingjie for saving the team from being pushed out of the running.

I want to thank my form teacher Mdm. Ng for recommending me to take part in the translation competition over Ling Chen (who gave up the chance by insisting I'm better than him in English) and subquently another one later in the year, as well as 华岗文学 (though I didn't win anything).

I want to thank whoever nominated me for mun last year (most probably Mr. Ng and or Mr. Ho). I want to thank Mr. Cheng, Mr. Chng, Miss Sunita and Mr. Lim for their valuable guidance

Last but not least, I want to thank 杨老师 for making xinyunxinyun a success.

This post is for all the teachers. Think I will post another one for my fellow schoolmates next time.

No comments: